Hey guyz in this post i will show you how to install wordpress on cpanel
so in this method i use one click installation or softculous method. Lets talk about what is wordpress as you know wordpress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
Step1. Login in Cpanel
Login to cpanel and find softculous app installer as we shown in and click on wordpress. Figure(1.1) and Figure(1.2).
Step2. Config WordPress
After clicking wordpress give correct information for your wordpress site. Figure(1.2).
Some example for question
1. Choose Version you want to install: Recommend Latest Version.
2. Choose Installing Link: in which domain you want to install wordpress and make sure directory table is empty.
3. Site Name: Your Site name you can also change later.
4. Site Description: Your Site Description you can also change later.
5. Admin Username: Choose your memorable username.
6. Admin Password: Make sure you choose strong password.
7. Admin email: Your Email it is for incase you forgot your admin password then you can restore quickly.
8. Select Language: Your Language or optional.
Step3. Installing WordPress
After Setup Click On install it take time approx 10-15 secound.
If wordpress install correctly he send congratulations message. Figure(1.3).
Your WordPress Install Successfully if you have any doubt or suggestion leave comment or contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.